Technical documents for the analysis of results
- Item Analysis Report
- This report describes the outcomes of applying Item Response Theory (IRT) scaling methodology to the item analysis of MILO assessment data.
- Standard Setting Technical Report
- This report provides a description of the MILO standard setting process and results. It was implemented in order to support the first overarching MILO goal – to measure and report on any differences in learning outcomes in reading and maths in 2021 compared to prior to the pandemic.
- Summary of Scale Score Distribution
- The summary distribution—mean and variance—of the reading and mathematics Item Response Theory (IRT) scale scores in the MILO project.
- Technical Report on Weighting and Sample Outcomes
- A description of the methodology and processes for calculating weights and generating replicates for the purposes of variance estimation for COVID-19 MILO.
Go to Global Item Bank